Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any textbooks required for the Real Estate Studies Programs?
- Some classes require textbooks and some have materials distributed in class. Check the textbook list for your specific class. Textbooks will be stocked by Barnes & Noble @ Boston University prior to the start of each class.
- Is there placement available for graduates of the program?
- We do not offer placement or internships for graduates of the Real Estate Studies Program. Job announcements are occasionally emailed to recent students.
- How long does it take to complete the Real Estate Studies Program?
- While the program could be completed over three semesters, we recommend taking one or two classes a semester. Most students in the program are working professionals, and this allows for a good balance with classroom work, professional obligations, and family needs.
- Are there any prerequisites?
- Most of the classes do not have prerequisites. This allows you to start with a course that may be of personal interest.
- How can I learn more about this program?
We invite you to attend one of our Information Sessions, held throughout the year. Information Sessions are a great way to learn more about the program field (including career opportunities). Meet the program director and faculty, hear details about the academic curriculum and certificate requirements, and ask any specific questions you may have.
Can't make an Information Session? Feel free to contact us.