PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner Test Preparation ACP100
Part 2 is offered at the Boston University Charles River Campus.
* This class will be beginning in September - over six weeks.
* NB Arrangements may be made, for an additional fee, for on-campus housing during the three on-campus days of class for the May session in June.
PrerequisitesTo sit for the exam, you must also:
* 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
* 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
* 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
* Students are responsible for registering for the PMI-ACP exam if it is not completed during the Online Overview. The cost of the exam is not included in the cost of the PMI-ACP Exam Preparation program.
Submit your application to PMI® to take the exam. The Online Overview (Part 1) will enable you to have your application completed and submitted prior to taking the On-Campus Boot Camp (Part 2).
Students are responsible for registering for the PMI-ACP certification exam, whether they take it after the Boot Camp or at a later date. The cost of the PMI-ACP exam is not included in the cost of the PMI-ACP Exam Preparation course.
Textbooks and Class Materials
- The following will be provided and is included in the fee: Textbook The PMI-ACP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. (Andy Crowe) This text is mailed to the students after the first online class session.
For more information, please call 1-866-633-9370.