Participants in this course study taxation for individuals, sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations, as well as the tax aspects of investments, insurance, annuities, and retirement planning. You will be able to identify the likely tax consequences of personal and business financial activities and select appropriate and lawful tax-minimizing tactics and strategies.
Modules included in this course:
- Fundamental Tax Law
- Gross Income
- Income Tax Fundamentals and Calculations
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Tax Consequences of the Disposition of Property
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Tax Characteristics of Entities
- Passive Activity
- Charitable Contributions
- Tax Implications of Changing Circumstances
- Tax Management Techniques
To inquire about Boston University’s Online Financial Planning Program, including upcoming course schedules and registration, please contact our education partners at MindMax, Inc. by calling or by visiting their website at .