CPE Student Information
Below you'll find links to information pertaining to study at Boston University's Center for Professional Education, along with resources such as employment opportunities and FAQ.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CPE classes will continue in an online format during this time.
Enrollment and Payment
- Funding Information
- Payment Information
- Tax Information [Education Credits (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) and 1098-T Forms]
- Withdrawal & Refund Policies
- Blackboard User Guide for Students
- Emergency Closings
- Class Locations
- Parking and Getting to Campus
Academics and Completion
- Completion Information
- Disability and Access Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Academic Expectations, Grading Requirements, and CEUs
- Boston University COVID and Current Health Advisories
- State-specific Complaint Resolution & State Authorization
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Technical Support To best serve you, please specify if the issue is with your login to the CPE website to your academic record, your online class with Blackboard, another technical issue, or with the class that you are currently taking. Be sure to include the name of the class that you are taking.