CPE Student Information
Below you'll find links to information pertaining to study at Boston University's Center for Professional Education, along with resources such as employment opportunities and FAQ.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CPE classes will continue in an online format during this time.
Enrollment and Payment
- Funding Information
- Payment Information
- Tax Information [Education Credits (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) and 1098-T Forms]
- Withdrawal & Refund Policies
- Blackboard FAQs
- Blackboard Password Reset
- Blackboard System Requirements
- Blackboard Troubleshooting (Such as firewalls, clearing cache, cookies, video, printing, etc.)
- Blackboard User Guide for Students
- Class Locations
- Emergency Closings
- Parking and Getting to Campus
Academics and Completion
- Academic Expectations, Grading Requirements, and CEUs
- Completion Information
- Disability and Access Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Boston University COVID and Current Health Advisories
- State-specific Complaint Resolution & State Authorization
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Technical Support To best serve you, please specify if the issue is with your login to the CPE website to your academic record, your online class with Blackboard, another technical issue, or with the class that you are currently taking. Be sure to include the name of the class that you are taking.