Payment is due at the time of registration in order to guarantee a seat. Boston University's Center for Professional Education accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit card—we welcome American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Letter of Credit/Purchase order—POs must be signed by an authorized officer of the organization and received prior to program start date. Payment is required within 30 days of registration.
- Check or money order, made payable to Boston University—please include the name of the participant and the program they registered for. Registration is not complete until we are in receipt of your check or money order.
- AmeriCorps, Vista, 529 Plan, etc.
- Military funding, including Veterans Administration and MyCAA. We do not accept Tuition Assistance.
- Installment Plans, no interest over several months.
- Private, credit-based loans.
View Funding Options for complete details.
We offer a 10 percent discount per person per seminar when three or more people from the same organization register to attend the same seminar at the same time. Payment must be received from the employer.