Employment Opportunities for CPE Students
Managers know the value of a certificate from Boston University, and they often recruit students who have attended our programs. Students should contact the companies directly to pursue an opportunity below.
- Boston Wealth Strategies/Baystate Financial Internal Financial Planner (8/16/19)
- MacDonald Wealth Associate Financial Advisor Position (9/23/19)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor (9/16/19)
- Job opportunities are emailed directly to program alums
- Ropes & Gray Private Client Group Legal Administrator (8/19/19)
- Marginal Way Preservation Fund Executive Director (8/16/19)
Real Estate (Commercial, Financial & Facilities Management)
- JAG Retail Properties Junior Acquisition Associate (9/30/19)
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development (9/16/19)
- Program Coordinator III/Individual Shelter Contracts Coordinator. First consideration will be given to those candidates who apply within the first 14 days (by 9/18/19)
- Internal Auditor III/Financial and Internal Controls Analyst. First consideration will be given to those candidates who apply within the first 14 days (by 9/23/19)
- Pioneer Group Intern (8/30/19)
- The RMR Group Property Manager (8/15/19)
To post a job opportunity for our alumni, please contact us at 617-353-4497 or email a job description with contact information to email@example.com. The website is updated on Mondays.