All Evergreen Seminars for Summer 2022
- Register* for the seminar(s) you wish to attend. If you purchased a Passport during this academic year (starting in Fall 2021), select "I Have a Passport Already" at checkout.
- If the seminar is offered via Zoom link will be active prior to the first day of the seminar to all enrolled students. More information is available here.
- Log in to Evergreen/CPE student account. (We recommend you do this before the first class date.)
- Access the Zoom link and recordings: Go to My Enrollment History -> Click on the Seminar -> Link will show below in "View Online Resources" to join the seminar for each session. On the last day of the session, you can find this under the Completed tab.
They are included in the price of an Evergreen Passport, but enrollment is required.
EVS101-034: Best Short Stories
- Thursdays, June 2 – 30, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Available on Zoom only.
- Presented by Taline Voskeritchian, lecturer in BU’S College of Communication and longtime contributor to the Evergreen Seminar Series.
EVS101-035: Evergreen One-Day Event
- Wednesday, August 24, 9:00 – 4:00 (New Presenter for Session 1) - In-person
- 9:15 – 10:45 – A Republic, If You Can Keep It: The Supreme Court and the Current State of the Union
- Michael Holm, Senior Lecturer, College of General Studies
- 11:00 – 12:30 – Did NATO Enlargement Cause the Invasion of Ukraine?
- Ambassador Vesko Garcevic, Professor of the Practice, Pardee School of Global Studies
- 1:30 – 3:00 – Two Rhapsodies: “Yamekraw” by James P Johnson, and “Rhapsody in Blue” by George Gershwin
- Virginia Eskin, Pianist
- This is a free event, but registration is required. Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 17.
Note – If you have participated in Evergreen since July 2019, you already have an account based on your email address as your username (which may be different from your BU account). Login at Evergreen/CPE as a Returning Student. Do not create a new account. If you need help, contact us.
Scroll down to see all seminars on the right.