Students coming to campus will be required to comply with Boston University’s vaccination guidelines.
Evergreen Seminars for Fall 2022
- Register* for the seminar(s) you wish to attend. If you purchased a Passport during this academic year (starting in Fall 2022), select "I Have a Passport Already" at checkout.
- If the seminar is offered via Zoom link will be active prior to the first day of the seminar to all enrolled students. More information is available here.
- Log in to Evergreen/CPE student account. (We recommend you do this before the first class date.)
- Access the Zoom link and recordings: Go to My Enrollment History -> Click on the Seminar -> Link will show below in "View Online Resources" to join the seminar for each session. On the last day of the session, you can find this under the Completed tab.
They are included in the price of an Evergreen Passport, but enrollment is required.
EVS101-036: Best Short Stories
- Tuesdays, September 27 – October 25, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Available on Zoom only.
- Presented by Taline Voskeritchian, lecturer in BU’S College of Communication and longtime contributor to the Evergreen Seminar Series.
EVS101-037: Gender & Politics in the 21st Century: What’s New?
Please note there has been a room change for this seminar. We will now meet in room 420 at 1010 Commonwealth Avenue.
- Tuesdays, November 15 – December 6, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. - In-person, Room 420 (4th floor), 1010 Commonwealth Avenue.
- Presented by Virginia Sapiro, Professor Emerita of Political Science and Dean Emerita of Arts & Sciences.
EVS101-038: Opera Institute - Page to Stage
- Wednesdays, October 12 – 26, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. - In-person, Opera Institute Rehearsal Room, Room 236, 808 Commonwealth Avenue.
- Presented by Opera Institute Faculty and Guest Artists.
EVS101-039: Migration and Diaspora in the Financial Tech Era
Please note, the time for this seminar has changed.
- Thursdays, November 3 - 10, 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (New time) - In-person: International Relations Building (IRB) at the Pardee School, 154 Bay State Road, Eilts Room (second floor)
- Presented by Dr. Daivi Rodima-Taylor, Director of the Diaspora Studies Initiative at the Boston University African Studies Center
Note – If you have participated in Evergreen since July 2019, you already have an account based on your email address as your username (which may be different from your BU account). Login at Evergreen/CPE as a Returning Student. Do not create a new account. If you need help, contact us.
Scroll down to see all seminars on the right.