Evergreen Seminars for Fall 2021 now open.
All seminars will be offered via Zoom. For those seminars with an in-person option, only students who are taking classes on campus and who comply with the Back2BU guidelines.
- Register for the seminar(s) you wish to attend. There is a $0 payment option for those with an Evergreen Passport.
- The Zoom link will be active prior to the first day of the seminar to all enrolled students. More information is available here
- Log in to Evergreen/CPE student account. (We recommend you do this before the first class date.)
- Access the Zoom link and recordings: Go to My Enrollment History -> Click on the Seminar -> Link will show below in "View Online Resources" to join the seminar for each session. On the last day of the session, you can find this under the Completed tab.
They are included in the price of an Evergreen Passport, but enrollment is required.
Scroll down to see more seminars.
EVS101-028: Writing the 10-Minute Play
- Wednesdays, September 29, October 6, 13, and 20, from 12:45 – 2:15 p.m. In person and on Zoom.
- Presented by Kate Snodgrass, Artistic Director of Boston Playwrights’ Theatre.
- Class is limited to 10 students.
EVS101-029: Brexit: Will the United Kingdom Survive?
- Fridays, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, from 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Available on Zoom only.
- Presented by the Boston University Center for the Study of Europe – Moderated by Kaija Schilde
EVS101-027: The Political Psychology of Group Identity
- Mondays, October 25, November 1, 8, and 15, from 1:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. In person and on Zoom.
- Presented by Virginia Sapiro, Dean Emerita of Arts & Sciences and Professor Emerita of Political Science
EVS101-30: Best Short Stories
- Wednesdays, November 3, 10, 17, December 1, and 8, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Available on Zoom only.
- Presented by Taline Voskeritchian, lecturer in BU’S College of Communication and longtime contributor to the Evergreen Seminar Series.